The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes
Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
Tiny 36mm x 36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performanOpenPilotce.
Support direct high speed USB with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
Support spektrum satellite receiver
Support Futaba S-BUS hardware Nemos Miniquad Supplies
Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
1. CopterControl also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port.
2. Flexi-port gives CopterControl the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
1. OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the CC3D as easy and trouble-free as possible.
2. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder.
3. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver.
4. All CopterControl boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed. 5. A standard mini-USB cable (not included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your unique airframe.
1. 3-axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
2. Support several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers.
3. Simultaneous support for multiple receivers.
4. ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
5. MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
6. FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
7. 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC\'s, or for camera stabilization
8. Camera stabilization: support up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers.
9. Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration.
10. USB and serial telemetry and configuration
11. Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
12. 4 Mbit onboard memory
13. 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
1 x CC3D Flight Controller
1 x 8p Wire Rod
2 x 4p Expansion Path
1x Flight Controller Case